Here are a few things to consider to maintain a good foundation
- Make Sure Your Downspouts and Gutters are Clean and Working
- Make Sure Your Walkway or Driveway Slope Towards the House
- Make Sure Your Landscape is graded AWAY from Your House
- Check Brick and Mortar Joints for Cracks and Deterioration
- Make Sure Your Weeping Tile Working
Maintaining your home’s foundation is one of the best ways to save thousands of dollars when it comes time for home repairs. There are many ways for water to get into your basement, but with just a few adjustments, you can help prevent water build-up around the perimeter of your house and out of your basement.
We are here to help you prevent your foundation from future problems so give us a call or request a quote to get in touch with us.
The Right Team for Your Basement Protection
Toronto Wide Waterproofing is a dedicated and friendly team that has over 30 years of industry experience. We have helped clients in the Greater Toronto Area in restoring and protecting their basements, making sure that their basements are dry, leak-free, and a healthy living environment.
We are experts in providing these services:
- Foundation Restoration
- Eliminate Mold
- Stop Leaks
- Repair or Install Weeping Tiles
- Control Interior Moisture
- Protect Foundation
- Basement Underpinning
At Toronto Wide Waterproofing, We Do it the Proper Way
By making sure that your basement is repaired completely, we do our jobs properly so that there is total protection.